Yoga Garden SF: Advanced Studies/Teacher Training200 hour Programs
At Yoga Garden SF, we honor the distinctive experience and expressive journey of becoming a professional yoga teacher. Our teacher training is comprehensive, inspired, and celebratory of many diverse styles of yoga. Yoga Garden SF Teacher Training is for serious students of yoga, for students aspiring to become teachers, and for teachers wishing to continue their studies. Our programs embrace both the science and art of yoga practice and teaching. Our teacher training is designed to develop foundational knowledge and experience, so that teachers teach with integrity, capability, and genuine expression of their unique experience.
The teachings offered in this program are derived from the deep tradition and technical excellence of the great yoga lineages. We strive to awaken the next great innovators, through promoting knowledge from multiple perspectives. We do this by laying a solid foundation of technical and academic competence and igniting a passion for self discovery and service to others.
Advanced studies at Yoga Gaden SF go beyond the physical practice of yoga postures and breathing. Our program is offered in the context of a personal discovery of life's meaning and mystery. At its heart, hatha yoga is a spiritual practice explored through the body, mind, senses. By deepening your own experience of yoga, our program prepares you to share with others.
The 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training at Yoga Garden SF is for:
· Principles of Practice and Teachings
· Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle, and Ethics
· Techniques of Teaching and Sequencing Asana
· Integrative Anatomy and Physiology
· Pranayama, Prana, and the Subtle Body
· Principles of Ayurveda
Our faculty consists of inspiring, knowledgeable, and experienced professionals who present wisdom from diverse lineages and backgrounds.
1. Attendance of all class hours is required for Yoga Alliance registration.
2. Homework is designed to strengthen and support the topics covered in class and to help you to integrate the practice into your life. All homework assignments must be turned in by no later than the final day of the program.
3. You must pass both a written and practical exam at the end of the course in order to receive your 200-hour certification.
4. Complete the required reading list.
Upon successful completion all of the above requirements teacher trainees will be certified to teach yoga and qualified to register with Yoga Alliance at the 200-hour level. You may also be considered for the Yoga Garden SF teaching staff.
Teacher Training Programs at the 200-hour level:
1 Month Intensive Training
Registration and Fees
Early registration for the 4-month Extended training program ends June 21 st, 2010.
$2,500 Early Registration (before June 21 st, 2010)
4-month Extended Training
Registration and Fees
Early registration for the 4-month Extended training program ends July 19 th, 2010.
$2,500 Early Registration (before July 19 th, 2010)
FAQs and policies
Tuition and Refund Policy