February has been cold and grey out here on the fens with the odd day of glorious sunshine thrown in to remind me not to lose all hope.
February has been busy beyond belief and I feel all I’ve done is work, eat and sleep ….. and then it ended on the best possible high.
Despite the high, I’m glad to see the back of February, my least favourite of months.
* Clear out my desk.
* Make time to take a proper part in the Writing as a Spiritual Practice ecourse (read all about the April one here ) by writing a small stone everyday.
* Sort out everything I need to go to Australia (in less than 5 weeks! Yikes!) including sorting out meeting up with people, getting lifts from airports etc!
* Start some pilates training here with a view to finishing my teaching certification this year.
* Be kind to myself, enjoy my days off when I get them and carve out some time for me and Himself each week.
* On my mat 5 times a week.
February in Review
* Clear out my desk + bedside cabinet of junk + detritus in my new spacemaking endeavours. (BEDSIDE CABINET DONE – DESK STILL TO DO)
* Make a decision about which days I’m going to be working in the clinic (I’m a bit all over the place with it at the moment). (HALF DONE – will be more sorted after Easter)
* Pass my final anatomy exam (yes still not taken due to general administration inability…. now due next Saturday! Yikes!) (DONE – 95%)
* Find a nice cattery for the kittehs for when we go to Australia (shhhh don’t tell them yet). Cambridge readers – any ideas on this one? (DONE)
* At least two full body massages. (DONE + DONE)
* Yoga/Pilates/Movement practice daily to keep back pain in check and joy flowing through my veins. (DONE)
* Keep trying to write something every day (DONE – some days it was just a sentence but that’s all that matters right?)