I came across this great relaxation technique that you can use to relax. I found it to be really helpful in reducing stress. Try it and see if it works for you as well.
1. Lie down on your back on a flat surface. If you have a yoga mat, use that, or else you can even fold a blanket in half and use that - the idea is that you lie down on a comfortable, flat surface that is firm.
2. Spread your feet so they are 20 inches or so apart. Keep the hands away from the waist - at a distance of approximately 10 inches.
3. Keep the palms face up and close your eyes and mouth. Keep the head straight in line with the spine.
4. Now, focus on breathing in and breathing out. Slowly inhale and exhale. Just shut out everything else and just focus on the breathing.
5. You should stay this way for at least 10 minutes; it can be more if you want.
6. There is a specific way of finishing this exercise. Don't get up with a jerk. When you want to stand, slowly turn to the left side and use your left hand to support your head. Keep the legs slightly bent and rest the right hand along the right side of the body.
7. Stay this way for a couple of minutes and then get up, using your arms to support you.
This really helps me to clear out the clutter and feel rejuvenated. Let me know if it works for you!