I realize that I did not display my best photography skills here, but I had to include a pic. Tonight I made Mahi Mahi fish tacos with a spicy cream sauce and fresh pineapple salsa. Here is a very informal recipe.
Mahi Mahi fillets Sprouted Grain Tortillas Grapeseed Oil Cherry Tomatos Miso Mayo Veggennaise Avocado Fresh or Canned Pineapple Serrano or other pepper Cilantro Baby Spinach Pepitas
1. Pan grill Mahi Mahi fillets in a little grapeseed oil. Season to your liking. I like to mix a little sea salt and garlic with cayenne pepper to spice things up. Did you know that cayenne speeds up your metabolism?
2. Soften tortillas in a pan with a little oil or water. Try Ezekiel taco sized tortillas. Super healthy. (Hint: a little water makes them more pliable)
3. Cream Sauce: take one part Miso Mayo spicy pepper spread to one part Vegennaise (or mayonnaise or heavy cream if you must) and stir.
4. Pineapple salsa: Chop desired amounts of tomato, pineapple, serrano or jalapeno pepper, and cilantro. Mix together.
5. Assemble tacos with fish, cream sauce, avocado, baby spinach. Top it off with pineapple salsa and a few pepitas (pumpkin seeds) for added fiber.