Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

What kind of specialist do I need to see regarding severly swollen ankles? The left ankle swells more often than the right.

Posted by ladybuggs

I am 33 yrs. old and I have swollen ankles. I've asked a nutritionist about it and she said it's due to the lack of male and female balance of trees in my area. The male trees are shooting their sperm into my body and the swelling is a reaction. Is there another possibility? I don't really excercise. I have rigid flat feet and I wear high heels at least 3 days a week for a few hours a day. It's gotten so bad that I only wear pants in the summer. People would point out my swollen ankles to me in the street b/c I didn't know there was any swelling. They are not swollen all of the time, but  it happens on a weekly basis and almost daily in the summer. I really need to know who to go see about this. Can someone help me

Post an answer
Write a comment: