Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

what kind of doctor to see for severe deltoid muscle pain..or should i go to emergency room?

Posted by janneyjan

i lifted with right hand only pictues in glass frames which resuled insevere pain in that arm by deltoid muscle i think an hour later complaining of it in my sleep. saw walk in doc who gave me an injection and script for flexeril, neither of which helped much. ben gay worked better whereas bath with epsom salts made pain spread to over my shoulder. i cannot raise arm up in air only to my chest. doc said if i cant bear pain with naproxin to go to er.
Post an answer
Write a comment: