1. Monday we sold our couch on Craigslist. It was the easiest transaction ever. Of course this means that we now have no furniture in our living room. Good news is our new couch is to be delivered on Friday, so just another day without furniture. If you ever need a good laugh check out the best-of-craigslist , I have featured some of my favorite ones in the past. Sadly I can't find them now on best-of-craigslist. 2. I only have 5 weeks until my 3 day walk, well less then that according to my little ticker 29 days! eek!
3. I mentioned last week that I started Hot Yoga again. I love it! Tuesday was the best class EVER! Okay so that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but I felt really good during the class and only felt like I was going to vomit during 1 pose. I call that a win for Hot Yoga and I can't wait to go tonight.
4. I was going to sign up for the Snohomish River Run, then I wasn't because I was going to be in LA at the RnR. Then I lost my job and got a new job - and decided not to go to LA and when all was said in done the Snohomish River Run SOLD OUT! Maybe I will just go out and cheer on all the other bloggers out there. I was going to volunteer but I can't commit my services until 1PM as they are asking, so maybe next time. If I go as a cheering squad I need ideas for race signs, share yours?
5. I am registered for the Seattle Half , but I am scared I am not going to be able to do it. I will have 6 days of recover between the 3-day walk, remember that is 60 miles over 3 days and then Seattle Half. I would love to be able to do it, but I know I will have to walk most of it. Walking it won't be bad as long as the weather is not bad - last year it rained the entire time. I suppose as long as it is not snowing it can't get much worse. Advice? Should I even attempt this?
6. Local runners - in case you didn't see this on Twitter. The Hero's Half has a deal on Schwaggle right now. $33 for the Half Marathon and $18 for the 10K. I paid $30 for this race earlier this year using a Schwaggle deal - you can read my recap here . I am considering it - still undecided.