Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

Occasional vaginal or rectal pain.

Posted by sam

I have been getting occasional pain in my vaginal or rectal area.  It lasts for 10 to 12 minutes each time.  It is a pressure pain, feeling like a blood clot would feel.  I get this pain alot in the morning or after driving in the car for a couple hours.  It happens approximately once every six weeks and has been happening for approximately 10 years.  Please let me know what you think.  I do not have insurance.  If I did, I would ask my doctor.  Thank you.  Sam

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

Good news: you're still around after 10yrs.  Bad news: so is your pain.  I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to do much about this particular complaint of yours without more information and examination which is why you need to go see a physician.  However, on that note, I might be able to provide you with some assistance if you'll go to my website (sorry, don't mean to be self-promoting) and check out the tab on "low cost medical/dental/pharmacy options".  Either that or search online for free medical clinics.  There's no reason why you can't get medical care even if you don't have insurance.


By the way, the pain you're describing might be from a sexually transmitted disease.  Or anal fissure or hemorroid.  Or vaginal tear/abrasion.  Or infected gland/cyst.  Or endometriosis.  Unfortunately, your description is too vague for me to give you any more assistance.  Your physician is going to need a lot more detail about what, where, when, how, etc, not to mention more personal details regarding your medical, surgical, obstetrical, family & social history.  


Good luck! 

NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: