Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I wore high heel shoes and now the top of my foot is bruised and hurts. What can I do to relieve the pain?

Posted by llamamama

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
You can try putting ice on your feet to relieve any bruising or swelling. Next time you wear high heels you should try putting a little bit of baby powder on them to help stop the bruising and it helps so that you wont get blisters.
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: