Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

i have found a weird shapped lump on the right side of my grion, found it last week and it was abit sore to touch,

Posted by women06

today i have noticed that it as turned into a lump, what could it be? i am a 25 year old female
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
It could be any number of things. It could be a growth, a cyst, a hernia, a swollen node, or indicate an infection of some sort. You should talk to a health care professional and have it looked at- they'll be able to tell you what it is, and next steps to treat it. Make sure you tell them how long it's beeen there, pain, any change in size, and any other notable information. 
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: