Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I have a burning sensation on my skin on the right side of my chest above my breast and close to my armpit.

Posted by Jodi2301

I have had it on and off for a couple of months now. Should I be concerned enough to call my doctor?
Post an answer
Write a comment: