Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

have red bump on pubic area of virgina

Posted by Jean Wright

last 3days had itchy vigin in pubic area do i need to see a doctor
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
Sorry but I'm having a difficult picturing a red bump.  It might be an ingrown hair or it might be a sexually transmitted infection, especially if you're itchy.  Since you're worried, it's best to go see your family doctor.  Good luck!
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: