Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

Can you tell me what this bulge is?

Posted by Shay

I have I guess what you would call a bulge at the opening of my vagina. I just noticed it today in the shower. It doesn't hurt, itch or anything else. Its just there. Had I not felt it with my hand when washing I would not even know it was there. Can you tell me what this is? I'm really not even sure if bulge is the right term for it.
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

Hi Shay,

I would definitely have that checked by your gyno. Sometimes a boil can form in the thin vaginal tissue, but that usually has discomfort with it. Better just get it checked to be on the safe side.

Be well, Jen

NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: