Ageing in autismby
A new paper highlights the issue with geriatric populations in autism.
At present, one... shows:
...nearly one percent of Britons older than 16 years have autism, a rate that is similar...
The 99 Percent Fallacyby
as being divided into two kinds of people: autistics—who make up 1 percent or thereabouts of the world's population—and "neurotypicals." The latter group, according to this view, comprises the remaining 99 percent of the human...