Nice 3.75 mile run and a golf-ball paradiseby
, I didn't push myself. I took several rest stops, and I drank my four cups of water.
I found 7 golf balls.... I ended up getting 6 balls at that location. I tossed them onto the golf course. I had one ball left...
Golf for Beginnersby
Swati S.Golf is one of the rare sports that where you can have some alone-time and play by yourself; or... and the soothing green -- and away from the noise and the pollution. If you are planning to take up golf...
If you are just starting to play, check this site out. Etiquette is VERY IMPORTANT in the game of golf and no one wants to make a fool of themselves
Top 5 Do's For Golfby
1. Wish everyone luck.
2. Replace divets. Remember Pretty Woman (if it had been golf?)
3. Yell "Fore" if the ball's in danger of hitting someone.
4. Call a group through if you can't find your ball...
Top 5 Do Not's For Golfby
1. Hit the ball if anyone's in range. Ouch.
2. Yack away when someone's preparing a hit.
3. Replace divots on the tee. A no-no.
4. Walk over a putting line when on the green.
5. Swear, shout or throw your clubs in ra
I had the same problem with my dog two years ago. She was over a year old, but her ailment was called "juvenile cellulitis" which tends to affect puppies around your dog's age. It started with a cut to the muzzle and moved