Chuck and I played in a golf tournament this past Saturday. Getting up before the sun comes... rough. The tournament format is often a scramble, where the team uses the best shot between the 2 or 4...
How Scrambled Eggs Scrambled Our Life!by
condition I could imagine. And then my life changed abruptly and irrevocably over a plate of scrambled eggs... and some scrambled eggs, I decided to slip a few spoonfuls of eggs onto my youngest child’s tray. But she didn't...
Nice 3.75 mile run and a golf-ball paradiseby
, I didn't push myself. I took several rest stops, and I drank my four cups of water.
I found 7 golf balls.... I ended up getting 6 balls at that location. I tossed them onto the golf course. I had one ball left...
Golf for Beginnersby
Swati S.Golf is one of the rare sports that where you can have some alone-time and play by yourself; or... and the soothing green -- and away from the noise and the pollution. If you are planning to take up golf...
If you are just starting to play, check this site out. Etiquette is VERY IMPORTANT in the game of golf and no one wants to make a fool of themselves
Top 5 Do's For Golfby
1. Wish everyone luck.
2. Replace divets. Remember Pretty Woman (if it had been golf?)
3. Yell "Fore" if the ball's in danger of hitting someone.
4. Call a group through if you can't find your ball...
Top 5 Do Not's For Golfby
1. Hit the ball if anyone's in range. Ouch.
2. Yack away when someone's preparing a hit.
3. Replace divots on the tee. A no-no.
4. Walk over a putting line when on the green.
5. Swear, shout or throw your clubs in ra