Heath Ledger died of an accidental overdoseby
Heath Ledger died of an accidental overdose of prescription drugs that included painkillers... died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam...
Today is Overdose Awareness Dayby
needlessly, pointlessly, from accidental drug overdoses. For example, in San Francisco, there were more drug-related accidental deaths in 2007 than there were deaths by automobile crash. These days, oxycodone...
I got a call today: My drug test came back quickly, and I'm clean... But for the oxycodone... as of this writing (and I'm not holding my breath for one...).
So I need to be on oxycodone for the rest...