Mild lead toxicity a common cause of ADHD?by
Dr. John Z.
of behavioral disorders. Its combination of inattention, impulsivity, and hyperactivity leads to accidental... for as much as 70 percent of hyperactivity and inattention in children. But that leaves 30 percent unexplained...
Mild Concussion Isn't So Mild After Allby
Alvin B. Lin
in which the authors concluded that even mild traumatic brain injury (TBI), commonly referred to as a concussion, led....
The authors arrived at their conclusions by comparing 23 patients who had suffered mild TBI resulting...
Mild, Cold, Mild,Coldby
Excuse the blurry photos I took them on my way to work this week to show the crazy weather, mild one day, snow the next.
Tomorrow is my first day working at home. I was at a training...
eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and 120mg docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
Valerian may be effective for very mild anxiety... have proved very effective at easing mild anxiety and may aid concentration. Try a daily 30 minute walk and/or...
You and I have had similar experiences in running, although I'm older than you. I've been a recreational runner for 35 years and have run four marathons. My marathons were run 26-27 years ago.
Thank you, Allen! I'll work on stretching much more consistently and thoroughly--and hope that "works." I really appreciate your help.
You and I have had similar experiences in running, although I'm older t
Hmm. I answered this yesterday but I don't see it, so excuse me if this is a repeat. I've been told that if your symptoms are above the neck you can run, if they're below then you shouldn't. So if you have a runny/stuffy
It's really important to work closely with the person's primary health care provider on this. Older people need to be very careful not only about dosage but also about medication interaction, especially if taking multiple me