Magnesium and you-Part IIby
Dr. William D.
Blood magnesium levels are a poor barometer for true body (intracellular) magnesium.
Only 1% of the body’s magnesium is in the blood, the remaining 99% stored in various body tissues, particularly bone...
You'll likely have a more moving experience by eating greater amounts of deep, green, leafy vegetables, taking a bit of vitamin C, and adding a dash of psyllium seed husks to your glass of water before bedtime.
Magnesium to the Rescueby
By Dr. Christine Gonzalez (PharmD, CHC)
After I recently ran out of my daily magnesium (plus... in the alternative medicine movement, "Magnesium deficiency is one of the most common nutritional problems...
Your Questions About Magnesium Chelateby
diet would be best, and that among supplements magnesium oxide isn’t absorbed easily and is irritating to the digestive tract. Magnesium citrate may be better, as well as chelated magnesium. What about magnesium...
Magnesium: The Mighty Mineralby
I think of magnesium as the unsung hero of the mineral world. Calcium and potassium..., but…). Furthermore, in spite of its reputation, magnesium isn’t just good for your bones. Read on to learn...
Magnesium an Overviewby
Chris ..Magnesium is something that is often overlooked in the health and fitness community – sure... for our nervous system to work we need both calcium and magnesium – they are like the Ying and Yang of minerals...