10 Tips To Finding A Good Homeopathic Doctorby
. However, finding a homeopathic doctor can still be a challenge. There is really no standard for homeopaths in the US. Other countries may have standards but this article is going to focus on the US.
1) The homeopathic doctor...
Homeopathy May No Longer Be Covered in Germanyby
. This type of alternative medicine has flourished all over the world. Homeopaths can be found through out all of Europe... is also facing a health care crisis. Germany will not be able to cover their health care costs...
10 Little Known Facts About Homeopathyby
of the flu by about 6 to 8 hours.
4) 75% of homeopathic sales are in combination remedies in the US. The other 25% are with single remedies. Combination remedies combine many homeopathic remedies to treat one...