Not Causing Suicide in Schoolsby
Dr. Richard Keller
A question (fear) came up (again) recently in discussion of bringing suicide prevention programs into schools that I want to address briefly and to, hopefully, lay to rest.
Will discussing suicide, especially with “impres
Can Anxiety Cause Vision Problems?by
may not be significant it can cause blurry vision.
Tunnel vision is also related to the excessive... which may temporarily cause tunnel vision.
In life or death situations tunnel vision can be a life saver (literally...
Warning: Anxiety Can Cause Insomniaby
from either psychological or physical causes. The most common psychological problems include anxiety, stress, and depression... number one cause of insomnia is excessive stress, anxiety, and depression...
My Anxiety Caused by Tunnelsby
I had fleeting thoughts of who I was or what I wanted to do, but they never came to fruition and to be honest I can't even remember what those thoughts were about anyways.
I am a photographer and writer and I love...
Thoughtful Thursday: Awarenessby
IS from other epileptic conditions.
70% of IS cases are treated symptomatically, by narrowing in on the causing factors, while the other 30% are cryptogenic without an obvious cause. The children with the latter prognosis...
to go beyond known and safe surroundings because of intense fear and anxiety.
The exact cause of Panic Disorder... as learned patterns of thought that exaggerate relatively normal automatic physical reactions. Stress...