Evesham debuts low power, low carbon PCby
This computer packs what's claimed to to be the 'first ever carbon neutral processor', a VIA C7-D. Since everyone from the Buena Vista Social Club's new CD to HSBC claims to be carbon neutral these days, what exactly does
Paucis Verbis card: C3-C7 spinal fracturesby
This is the second Paucis Verbis card on cervical spine fractures. Part 1 covered C1 and C2 fractures. This card covers the lower cervical spine fractures. These two tables are part of my chapter on "Spine and Spinal Cor
The Normal Cervical Curve in the Neckby
in the neck spine: C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6 and C7. The first vertebrae, or C1 is also know as the atlas, and C2..., labels as in the diagram below as C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, C7, and C8.
The cervical spine...
Epicondylitis and Cervical Radiculopathyby
majority (80%) of these patients had C6 and C7 radiculopathy, the remaining 20% had C6 radiculopathy... to the wrist extensors and flexors, which are innervated by C6 and C7, overuse and eventual tendonopathy...