Nice 3.75 mile run and a golf-ball paradiseby
, I didn't push myself. I took several rest stops, and I drank my four cups of water.
I found 7 golfballs.... I ended up getting 6 balls at that location. I tossed them onto the golf course. I had one ball left...
I had the same problem with my dog two years ago. She was over a year old, but her ailment was called "juvenile cellulitis" which tends to affect puppies around your dog's age. It started with a cut to the muzzle and moved
Almost got hit with a golfball during my runby
off the path. I don't play golf, but I'm keeping the ball in my car, and later this fall when I've mastered the 1.5 mile course and am heading south, I'll throw the ball onto a golf course that is near 106th South...
Top 5 Do's For Golfby
1. Wish everyone luck.
2. Replace divets. Remember Pretty Woman (if it had been golf?)
3. Yell "Fore" if the ball's in danger of hitting someone.
4. Call a group through if you can't find your ball
Top 5 Do Not's For Golfby
1. Hit the ball if anyone's in range. Ouch.
2. Yack away when someone's preparing a hit.
3. Replace divots on the tee. A no-no.
4. Walk over a putting line when on the green.
5. Swear, shout or