CF Awareness Post 2 - What is CF?by
but I decided to take it and answer it!
What is CF?
CF means Cystic Fibrosis. CF is much easier to say and write especially in long conversations and posts.
But what IS CF?
CF is a genetic disease that affects...
Myth #3: Men with CF are Sterileby
Fact: Men with CF are not sterile. 2% of men with CF can father children naturally without the assistance of an IVF (in vitro fertilization) clinic. In the remaining 98% of men with CF, congenital...
CF Statistics that Aren't Frighteningby
treatments, survival rates for people with CF have improved dramatically...
[Patients continue to] have 100% lung function even 10 years after Pseudomonas colonization
Roughly 85% of the CF patients...
May is CF Awareness Monthby
Lisa E. L.
Why be aware of cystic fibrosis? As many as 1 in 25 people in the US is a CF carrier. And that’s a pretty high carrier rate for a condition that most people don’t know about.
Cystic fibrosis, or CF...
CF Goes Back to Schoolby
. With a little bit of help and a few simple tips, you can send your child to school confident that his or her CF needs will be met.
In August, 2007, we surveyed our members in a CF Parents Survey...