Since starting my journey towards a new me, I've developed a list of tasty snacks that aren't that bad for you. These are some of my favorites:
1. WeightWatchers Sorbet and Ice Cream Bars- For only 110 calories you can get a taste of tangy orange dreams mixed with the sweet bliss of vanilla bursting in creamy delight. If you need some sort of ice cream type food, this is the hot spot that will help ease your cravings.
2. Orville Redenbacher's 100 Calorie Mini Bags- Don't you just love eating popcorn while watching a movie or trashy reality TV? Well I do, so these 100 calorie popcorn bags are a nice way to keep the calories on the down low, but still get some of that crunchy buttery action.
3. Frozen Grapes- Grapes are probably my favorite fruit of all time. You don't have to peel them, they usually don't have any seeds to deal with and good golly, they are so darn juicy! If you take some grapes and put them in the freezer for a few hours, they become super delicious. It's like eating mini popsicle sugar cubes. Seriously, give it a try.
4. Peanut Butter Sandwich- Peanut butter is good for you and contains lots of nutritious fats. Guess what? It's also damn tasty too!!! Sometimes when I'm hungry, I'll take a piece of bread and put a teaspoon of some of that brown gooey slime on. It fills me up and makes my tummy incredibly happy.
5. Genisoy Soy Crisps- I almost thought I was eating a bag of potato chips when I first had these. Actually, not really, but they are still pretty satisfying if you have got the munchies. These rice cakes are low in calories and contain some protein as well. I recommend the barbecue flavored ones, they are exquisite and unbelievably zesty. Don't underestimate the power of the soybean.