Happy Thanksgiving!! As I type this, I'm watching it snow!! In the matter of about an hour, our weather went from rain to freezing ice pellets, hail and now it is snowing pretty hard. There is a slight accumulation on the ground.
We're having a Happy Thanksgiving and a White Thanksgiving!!!
As I reflect on my life, I have such deep gratitude in my heart. We have a tradition in our family to say regularly, especially on Thanksgiving Day, what we are grateful for.
My Gratitude List 1. My health. Health, well-being - physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually is everything. It is the ticket to allow you to live your life full out.
2. My family - my hubby, teen son and pre-teen son, even Jake the dog and Sam the kitty.
3. My heart family - friends that don't share your DNA but share the real deal things in life.
4. My close friends - I'm into quality, not quantity.
5. My job/career (including my achievement of being a PCC with the ICF, coach training instructor).
6. Some of the people that I am so fortunate to work with in my job and professional coaching.
7. My coaching clients.
8. Our home and our favorite future home someday.
9. Big Cedar - my favorite place to get away.
10. The Blessons (Blessings + Lessons) that I have in my life everyday, that allow me to continue to personally grow inside.
11. The fact that I am solidly on track in my life. I am on track with my goals and strategies I've created in my life to live my very best life.
12. The big and small things in life that have happened in my life in the past to make me who I am.....whether challenges, difficulties, sweet successes and accomplishments and all the ones in between. I am grateful for who I am today and wouldn't be able to be that without them.
13. My life today that is so meaningful and fulfilling.
14. My future and what it holds for me, my hubby, my sons, my friend-family that are all so special to me. Future....bring it on!
P.S. And the fact that my pumpkin pies that I made turned out awesome!! :)