Try this Jenny Craig recipe at your next dinner dinner party and reap the praise!
This Chicken & Noodles stirfry with a twist will no doubt be a huge hit.
Read on for this yummy recipe
600g Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast 400g Thin Egg Noodles 1 1/5 cups Snow Peas (trimmed, sliced diagonal) 2 cups Bean Sprouts (trimmed) 2 Celery Stalks 2 Handfuls of Mint
Honey Lime Dressing
1 Tbsp Honey 3 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce Grated Zest & Juice of 1 Lime 2 Red Asian Shallots (finely chopped) 1 tsp grated Ginger 1 small Red Chilli (finely chopped)
1. Put the chicken breasts in a saucepan and add enough water to cover. Gently poach the chicken for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Drain the water and leave to cool. Once cooled shred the chicken.
2. Combine all the honey lime dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Put the noodles in a heat proof bowl, cover with boiling water and leave for 1 minute to soften. Drain the water and rinse with cold water. Cut the noodles into short lengths and place in a large serving bowl.
4. Blanch the snow peas in boiling water for 1 minute and then rinse with cold water.
5. Add the chicken and snow peas to the noodles. Add the remaining ingredients and pour over the dressing.
6. Toss well and serve!
Per Serve: 443 Calories, 39.5 Protein, 9.2g Fat
For more amazing recipes like this one. Click the link below and grab a copy of the Weight Watchers All Time Favourites cookbook - its a goodie!!
Source: Jenny Craig Healthy Living For Life. 2007. Page 90.