I was watching Masterchef on Sunday night and got inspired to do a bit of extra cooking for myself.
I’d already cooked dinner for my wife and I (a nice healthy steak with veggies if you’re asking what a fitness pro eats on a Sunday night) but an hour or so later was getting a little hungry after watching some of the food that was being served on the tele.
So, I had a moment of inspiration and decided to whip myself up a quick and healthy dessert that will definitely help you achieve your weight loss success as much as it will help me achieve my goals.
The best thing is you don’t even have to count it as one of your cheat meals because it’s all healthy ingredients.
And I’m not talking about the kind of ‘healthy’ that you see marketed in fake foods.
This is all real stuff.
Check it out.
* You need half an apple – leave the skin on for the extra nutrients but make sure you wash it!
* Greek Yoghurt
That’s all it is.
Not Just A Healthy Snack - Use Them For A Great Tasting & Healthy Dessert
Start the stopwatch because it only took me 4 minutes (and that includes washing and chopping the apple).
Save the other half of the apple for dessert on another night.
1) Turn on your hotplate and season with a little bit of olive oil.
2) Cut your half apple into small wedges – make them nice and thin so it doesn’t take long for them to cook. I got about 9 or 10 slices out of my half apple.
3) Put the apple slices into the fry pan and sprinkle cinnamon over the apples to suit your taste. I love cinnamon so I’m generous with applying it on mine.
4) Drizzle honey over the apples and let them simmer in the sauce.
5) Turn the apples over after 1 minute and repeat steps 3 and 4 and cook for another minute.
Presto you’re done!
That’s all it is.
To give it a little bit of protein and extra taste I got a spoonful of Greek Yoghurt and added it on top and put on some more cinnamon and honey just to taste.
Stop the clock and it should take you 4 minutes!
It May Not Look Like A Chefs Meal But It Still Tastes Great!
The end result is a great tasting healthy dessert – just in time for the colder nights.
The best thing is it saves your waist line the extra inches because there is not one ingredient in it that wouldn’t make it onto anyone’s healthy eating list.
Try it for yourself and let me know what you think!
For More Recipes Like This Get The Aussie Fatblast Success System For This Recipe Book