It's been over two months since my gastric bypass surgery, and I'm doing quite well. There's a few things that I've learned so far, and they are...
1. Don't eat anything too cold or hot, or pain will set in.
2. Bread just doesn't agree with me.
3. I only feel hunger pains when I'm getting dehydrated.
4. When the dietitian says soda will bother your stomach, they really meant it!
5. Salad gives me gas... need I say more?!
6. Make sure to chew everything until it's liquefied, or may experience dumping syndrome.
7. The texture of powdered protein shakes make me vomit.
8. Stay away from nuts and seeds or you'll be in pain and shitting for days.