To recap the basics of the contest, here's what you need to do:
1. Take a photograph of the most "picture perfect" healthy low-carb recipe or meal you eat during the holidays.
2. Write a description of 50 words or less of what the photograph is along with why it is healthy.
3. Submit your photo, description, name, and mailing address (no PO Boxes please) to firstname.lastname@example.org with "PICTURE PERFECT CONTEST" in the subject line no later than Friday, December 14, 2007 at midnight.
4. All photos submitted will be subject to posting on the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog and family of web sites.
5. Show off how healthy low-carb living can be!
Now isn't that easy? And I've got TWO EXCELLENT EXAMPLES from a couple of my readers who knew exactly what they needed to do to participate in this contest. These two photos will DEFINITELY be considered for the big kahuna prize that will be awarded in two weeks. You still have time to enter, but DON'T DELAY! Get me your pictures TODAY!
Here are the eligible entries so far:
Submitted by GAYLE O. from Oregon
"For many, the Thanksgiving star is a turkey, but I prefer a capon. Capons are male chickens that have been castrated. These hormone-free guys don't waste energy showing off for ladies. Instead, all energy goes to becoming meatier and tastier. They have a higher fat content, and far better flavor than any other holiday bird."
Submitted by SHARI W. from Tennessee
"These little Mini-Quiches are tasty and make the 'Picture Perfect' holiday appetizer. Simple ingredients and a simple recipe make for the most versatile of dishes. Remember simplicity is an added plus during the hectic time of the holidays. Just make your basic quiche mixture and then add your favorite veggies, meats, and extra spices to taste. A bonus with these quiches is not only are they 'low carb' but you get the added colors of Christmas on your table."
See how easy this is? Now all you need to do is send me YOUR favorite holiday recipe photo and a 50-word description of what it is to email@example.com NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 14, 2007! Hurry and enter because this contest will be gone before you know it! Wouldn't a KODAK EASYSHARE 5300 All-in-One Printer make a great surprise last-minute Christmas present for that photogenic person in your life? Of course it would! So ENTER TODAY!!!