After struggling with weight for awhile, here are the top 5 things I found that help me keep it off...
1. Keep a diary - tracking what you're eating is extremely helpful, you'll surprise yourself!
2. Make small changes - you don't have to make drastic changes, just some small substitutions or one less snack or soda can go a long way.
3. Watch your portions- we tend to eat even after we're full. Just leave a bit on the plate.
4. Sneak in some treats- most people get frustrated when they "cheat" on their diets, plan to sneak the occasional treat in so you don't feel like your depriving yourself.
5. Drink LOTS of water- Sometimes when you think you're hungry, you're actually thirsty. Besides water being really good for you, it can help to curb your appetite.