Living your life in a healthy way will allow you to live longer, live happier and enjoy every moment.
I can’t stress enough that the most important way to achieve long lasting weight loss and overall heath is immersing yourself in the LIFESTYLE not the diet.
Set time for YOU every day to do your exercise, stretch your muscles and cook healthy but yummy meals.
Follow these 10 commandments and you will be on your way to a longer, more fulfilled life.
Write these healthy living commandments down and stick them around your house. On your fridge, in your bathroom and in your office.
10 healthy living commandments.
1. Burn off more calories than you consume
2. Take 30 minutes to exercise every day
3. Drink 2 litres of water each day
4. Make 75% of your plate fibrous veges
5. Always eat breakfast
6. Cut down on your alcohol intake
7. Eat fewer processed foods
8. Swap coffee for herbal tea
9. Get at least 7 hours of sleep a night
10. Have the ocassional treat, don’t deprive yourself
Make these commandments part of your everyday life and you will lose weight and feel better inside and out.
Click the link for more posts on Healthy Living