… for that New Year’s resolution where I say I’m going to exercise every day and eat only organice things, etc. But I can’t do that, because it wouldn’t be the truth. So here’s what I’m saying this year: this year I’m going to get back to 140 pounds and stay there. This year I’m going to walk to work as much as possible. This year, I’m running that damn 5 K that has eluded me for the past two years. Oh and I’m going to learn to better manage my finances. These are reasonable things that can be measured and attained. And they are things that need to be done.
Here is how I’m going to do it:
1. Buy a treadmill and use it to train to run the 5K.
2. Cook more meals at home. Pizza = body fat. It’s true.
3. Not buy clothes or extraneous personal items more than once every 12 weeks.
4. Pay off credit cards and not use them. Imagine a world where I didn’t use credit cards for everyday things like coffee. Wow.
5. Go to at least one Weight Watchers meeting every 2 weeks. I can’t commit to going each week because of my work schedule, but I think I can go every other week.
It starts today. It’s a revolution that I started with myself years ago. Now it will come full circle. For my health and the health and well being of my family.
Oh and do you want to join me? Motivate each other and get through another year of health and wellness? Comment below or hit me up on Facebook or Twitter.