Learning how to speed up metabolism beyond its present rate is the fastest way to lose weight, this is a fact that’s generally accepted by every one.
If you intend to lose weight continuously for serveral months until you achieve your weight lose goal, then learning how to speed up metabolism is inevitable and very important. Don’t be fooled by any new diet, or any of the crazy claims made by the inventor of any diet program. Many of those diets in the market these days truely work in the short term. But always have it in mind that there will be a time when fat can no longer be lost due mainly because the body is used to the change in calorie intake. An increased metabolic rate works better because it automatically reduces your caloric intake even before you start a diet or decrease daily food intake. how to speed up metabolism
If you have any doubts, just think about a body builder. Many of them are super lean yet they can eat a very high amount of food. Body builders develop a super fast and effective metabolic rates, and as such they never have problems with excess fat!
The problem with many of the diet plans in the market these days is that many of them make the metabolism slow down. A little slow down your metabolism is the main reason why you experince a sudden stop in your weight loss. You must also know that increasing the rate of your workout may still have no effect on you weight loss progress at this stage. Plus, reducing food intake further often doesn’t help because there is a net loss of protein in the overall muscle mass, and this net loss continues to lower your metabolic rate even further. This is when the body has adapted to the lower calorie intake.
You want to know how to speed up metabolism? Below is how :
1. Get active - This is the sure bet to speed up the amount of muscle in your body. An increase in your muscles helps speed up your metabolism. Engage in a mixture of aerobic and resistance training for best results. Also make sure you don’t forget to get active in your daily life too.
2. Eat little and often - There is no point in over eating and eating less or starving yourself is also dangerous to your weight loss progress - moderation is the name of the game. There’s evidence that eating small, regular meals throughout the day, instead of the normal one or two big meals or starving yourself, may help to keep your metabolism ticking over. You need to know that around 10 % of your daily calorie intake goes on digesting and absorbing food - this means the more times you eat, the more the effect on your metabolism.
3. Eat foods rich in protein - Recent medical researches shows that around 25 % calories in a protein-rich meal may be burnt off. But make sure you choose low-fat protein foods such as lean meat, skinless chicken and low-fat dairy products.
4. Spice up meals - it’s not an old wives tale after all! spices such as chilli help to speed up your me by as much as 50 % for close to 3 hours after eating, due to increasing your heart rate. But make sure before putting the local Idian takeaway on speed dial, know which of the curries have the smallest amount of calorie and fat content.
5. Swap you daily cuppa for green tea - It is medically proved that green tea contain antioxidants that can speed up your metabolism.
6. Try a CLA supplement - Make sure you do more reseaches before any definite conclusion but medical research proves that linoleic acid (CLA) might increase muscle and therefore increase or both your metabolism
7. Chill out - research shows that being very cold can speed up your metabolism by up to 20 percent.
8. Have a sauna - being very hot is also thought to boost metabolism by about 20 percent - but check you don’t have any underlying medical problems that mean you shouldn’t go in saunas or steam rooms.