High blood pressure is a known as a silent killer. This condition affects millions of people around the world - often without them even knowing!
High blood pressure can lead to a multitude of diseses and conditions including:
* Heart Failure * Stroke * Dementia * Kidney failure * Aneurysm * Sexual dysfunction * Bone Loss * And more . . .
Yucky huh! Also being overweight has been linked countless times to high blood pressure and visa versa. So your reasons to get fit and healthy have just been quadrupled!
But there ARE some great natural and easy ways to lower blood pressure and I’ve put together a big list for you all
1. Chuck out all sodas, switch to water.
2. Jump on the fiber bandwagon, add it to your diet everyday.
3. Up your vitamin C intake with kiwifruit, mango, tomatoes and broccoli.
4. Drink low fat/no fat milk daily.
5. Keep your BMI within healthy range.
6. Swap red meat and bacon for fish, turkey and skinless chicken.
7. Cut down on sodium - read labels, stop adding salt to meals etc
8. ALWAYS steer clear of trans fat
9. Increase your magnesium with green leafy veges, grains and legumes
10. Don’t shy away from healthy fats like Omega 3 which you can find from fish oil, primrose oil and flaxseed oil
11. Juice a carrot from time to time this is great for cleaning arteries
12. Give Yoga a go its great for lowering stress and consequently blood pressure
13. Get physical with cardio at least 4 times a week
14. Quit smoking TODAY your life quite literally depends on it
15. Stock up on garlic its great for lowering blood pressure
16. Maintain a healthy weight - for a lot of overweight people a drop in weight by just 10% can regulate blood pressure
17. Build up your spice rack with fennel, horse radish, nutmeg, oregano, rosemary, sage, cinnamon, basil, black pepper and chili powder
18. Add spinach, kale and mustard greens to your shopping list
19. Aromatherapy baths and massages can help lower blood pressure (get your partner onboard!)
20. Eat more bananas
21. Swap coffee and tea for water as often as you can
22. Learn to love Ginko Biloba it helps ease pressure in the heart
23. Drink Noni Juice
24. Watch your alcohol, excess intake this can increase blood pressure
25. Try out soy products, these are said to make arterial walls extra flexible
For an all over body transformation (inside and out) you HAVE to try Valerie’s program. Click the link below.