While I’m struggling to get back in a regular workout routine, I thought I would try and come up with some ways that would help.Â One of the things I do to get myself to become more active and exercising on a regular basis is to start writing more on the blog.
Here are a list of things one can do to get in the groove again:
1. Start from the beginning, again.Â Determine your goal, a way to reach it, and commit yourself.
2. Focus on one goal only and stick to it.Â Since it’s summer, I’ll focus on losing some fat around the mid section.
3. Commit yourself to achieving this goal for 30 days.Â If you can perform a routine function for 30 days, it becomes much easier to continue.
4. Do your exercises at the same time everyday.Â This will reinforce the routine aspect and trains your body to know when it needs to work out.
5. Start small, lighter weights, fewer reps, shorter runs, etc.Â Starting slowly is also easier for the body to adapt and increasesÂ your chances of sticking the program.