Happy Monday! My weekend was a bit of a bore, but once in a while a quiet, restful weekend is just what I need. I have some really fun plans for this coming weekend, which I’ll share more about in my Friday Five later this week.
But now let’s get to FMM. I peeked at the questions, and these are going to be fun.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Getting To Know Each Other
1. What is your favorite color? Red and all of it’s various shades. From the darkest burgundy to the brightest hot pin, I love that passionate spectrum. In fact, today I had on a great red lipstick from Bare Minerals called Red Zin.
2. Share one or more of your talents. I’m a great organizer – of people, lesson plans, closets, meals – you name it, I can organize it.
3. If you were spending the day getting to know someone new, where would you want to go? I’d definitely head outdoors in San Francisco – Golden Gate Park, the Marina Green, or on a walking “tour” of the murals in the Mission District.
4. What is your favorite meal? My favorite meal is ravioli, which my family has on special occasions, like Christmas and Easter. But following as a close second would be sushi.
5. Do you prefer to text or talk? I definitely prefer to talk. I usually have way too much to say to fit it into a concise text. But I am getting better.
6. Share something about yourself that might surprise someone that you’re getting to know. Even though I’m bold, outspoken, and very blunt, I’ve got an extremely sensitive side and I can get my feelings hurt easily.
7. Do you color your hair? Absolutely! I keep it my natural color, but I definitely don’t want any grey hair to show.
8. Do you wear glasses or contacts? I had laser eye surgery in 2000 and have had near 20/20 vision ever since.
9. What is your favorite breakfast food? I’m not a huge lover of breakfast foods, so I’m really enjoying the oatmeal smoothies I’ve been making for the past month or so.
10. Would your friends say that you’re sarcastic? I can be. I’m a very sincere person, but in the right setting, I can be sarcastic/funny. Never to hurt anyone or put someone down, though. I hate that.
11. Do you prefer salty or sweet? Salty all the way.
12. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? I don’t think there’s any one thing, but more of an overall “look” that I’m attracted to. Fairly tall (6 feet), dark, olive skin. But personality and intelligence are way more important than anything on the surface.
13. What is the last movie you watched? I saw Silver Linings Playbook and loved it. There are a few more movies that I’d like to see, but it’s finding the time and coordinating schedules that’s sometimes difficult.
14. Are you religious? Not particularly.
15. Are you a neat freak, a slob, or somewhere in between? I’m definitely neat and clean, but there are some areas where my inner slob wins out, like in closets and drawers. I constantly work on keeping those things neat and tidy.
16. Share something from your bucket list that you hope to do someday. I can’t wait to go zip lining.
17. Are you a risk taker, or do you prefer to play it safe? I follow my instincts, which often means I take risks, but sometimes I find that playing it safe is better. It really depends on the situation.
18. Have you ever worn braces? Yes, I wore them for 2 years, from 6th-8th grade.
19. Would you rather spend an evening at a theater or at a club? My clubbing days are (mostly) behind me, so I’d prefer the theatre.
20. If you could have three wishes, what would one of them be? Financial security.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to link back to Kenlie’s blog in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!