Cellulite is the bane of the lives of many women around the world - young and old. Sounds dramatic? I can promise you that anyone that’s experienced ye olde "orange peel" thighs would agree! Unfortunately many cosmetic manufacturers have decided to capitalise on what is a huge image concern of women everywhere.
So what IS the best way to get rid of cellulite? Realistically you should make changes to your diet and your lifestyle to get the best results. Below are some great tips you should incorporate to lose the dimply thighs.
* Drink 2 litres of water per day
* Quit smoking NOW
* Eat high fibre fruits e.g. apples, plums, berries
* Cut out coffee, switch to herbal teas
* Eat smaller meals to reduce stored fat
* Eat high fibre veges e.g. spinach, broccoli, green beans
* Up your Vitamin C intake
* Decrease the amount of fat and salt in your diet