Any good, balanced diet should be made up of three types of food:
2. Carbs (starchy and fibrous)
3. Healthy Fats
I’m sure you’ve heard this before but if you’re anything like me it can be very confusing trying to figure out what foods are what and when to eat them!
I’ve put together a list of what foods are what and when to eat them during the day. Read on to find out more.
The experts in the industry recommend you have:
* Protein at every meal including snacks
* Starchy Carbs during the day (oatmeal, wholegrains, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, potatoes)
* Fibrous Carbs at night (most veges except for those mentioned above)
* Healthy Fats daily but still in moderation
Protein can be obtained through a variety of sources including meats, dairy products, nuts and seeds. The majority of your carb intake should be taken from veges and fruit for best weight loss results and general health. Healthy fats are important for the health of your heart and rebuilding muscle.