New Years Day resolutions have long since come and gone. The weather has warmed up and Summer is just around the corner - but for some reason the pounds that you promised yourself to lose just hasn’t been coming off like you wanted.
The following 7 easy weight loss tips will help you get rid of those pesky pounds in no time - so you can enjoy the warm weather and all the fun that is to come.
1) Drink plenty of water - People often don’t drink nearly enough water when tying to lose weight. Drinking water helps you feel full and will help flush waste from your body. The next time you feel like snacking, reach for water instead.
2) Eat more often - People who have successfully kept their stuck to their diet for more than a few years tend to eat an average of five times a day. Light, frequent meals supercharge your energy levels, curb your appetite, improve your mood and even speed up your metabolism - which results in quicker weight loss.
3) Learn how to measure - The most common mistake when trying to lose weight quickly is to misjudge your portion size. Make sure to use measuring spoons and cups, especially for salad dressings, dairy foods, and other potentially diet wrecking foods.
4) Walk, and use the stairs - Park on the far side of the parking lot, away from the entrance to work[school this can add up to about 10-15 minutes of walking a day. Instead of taking the elevator, try using the stairs, that is good for about 100 calories every time you go to the things you would do anyway every day. 100 extra calories a day adds up to an extra pound of fat loss every month just for a couple extra minutes every day.
5) Skip the butter and other spreads - If you put butter on your potato and replace it with a non-fat, low-calorie butter replacement, or just go without you can save 200-300 calories a day.
6) Exercise for 15-20 minutes - Getting just a little bit of extra exercise every day can make or break your weight loss program. Commit to 15 minutes a day. You don’t have to do anything intense, especially for the first month or so. Do a few minutes of crunches, push ups or jog in place. If you do this every day, you’ll could easily burn 100-150 extra calories.
7) Eat a healthy breakfast - Breakfast really is the most important meal of the day. Eat something quick and healthy to start the day. Fix some Oatmeal with strawberries make for a great choice that is delicious and good for you.
If you follow the 5 fat loss ideas listed above, you will see a big difference in your energy levels and weight loss in just a few short weeks.
Visit this blog in order to know more about weight loss!