Recently I sat down and wrote a list of the big goals that I want to achieve during my life.
I also sat down and wrote down what big goals I had actually crossed off over the last 31 years - well maybe the last 10 years since I really started keeping track.
I encourage you to do both. Writing down the big goals that I want to achieve, no matter how silly they seem is so worthwhile.
The more I see these goals written down, the more these goals will be reinforced in my mind.
And by making my goals public to you today it sure gives me the motivation to make them happen otherwise I’ll have egg on my face won’t I?
So without further ado, here’s my big 17 in no particular order. Some are big ones. Some are smaller ones. Some are massive ones.
1) Live in Paris for at least 6 weeks of a summer
2) Live in various parts of Italy for at least 6 weeks of a summer
3) Go to a Bledisloe Cup Rugby game in New Zealand for the Wallabies vs All Blacks
4) Have a happy and healthy family
5) Travel around Australia
6) Visit Ireland
7) Go to a State of Origin Game NSW vs QLD at Suncorp Stadium in Queensland
Go back to Las Vegas & get remarried (well after I get married for the first time in November!)
9) Travel 2-3 times a year to the US for fitness and business seminars
10) Become a successful internet fitness marketer so I can give people like you the fat loss solutions that you’re seeking
11) Look after my mum financially so she can retire without any worries.
12) Donate Six Figures a year to family, charity and scholarships to benefit others
13) To buy and own our dream home in our dream suburb
14) Travel around France watching the Tour de France and be on the Champs Elysees for the final stage
15) Publish a book
16) Go to Wimbledon
17) Go to an Ashes test at Lords
So that’s my big list. I’ll probably keep adding to it when things come to mind.
I encourage you to go and sit down somewhere quiet and write your big list.
If you’ve already got a big, burning desire I’d love to hear from you in the comments section below