Health knowledge made personal
Weight loss Community
Join this community!
› Share page:
+ Add Blog to My Feeds
› View Profile
› Send a message
› Write on Whiteboard
More from this Member
7 Essential Tools To Start A Lean Lifestyle
Nutella – Good or Bad for Weight Loss?
One Cardio Machine You’re Not Using (But Should Be!)
3 Ab Exercises That ‘Make It Burn!’
7 Secrets of a Successful Weight Loss Plan (Tough Love Edition)
» View All
11 Easy Ways To Fight Evil Hunger Urges
Posted Apr 25 2012 12:58pm
If there is one thing that you probably already know about eating healthy it’s that hunger pangs are evil. Here are eleven ways to help you fight off the cravings.
– You would be surprised how often you are actually dehydrated versus being hungry. Drink some water before you decide to eat.
Eat low impact snacks
– Have some low impact snacks like carrots or apples to help carry you to your next meal.
Stay focused on goals
– Keeping a food journal might just keep you motivated enough to wait out until your next meal. Stay focused and see success!
– Being tired can lead to feeling hungry. Take a quick nap before you decide to dive into a meal.
– Stress is also another trigger of hunger urges. Take a moment to relax and breathe.
– Instead of eating that next snack, go for a walk instead. A little sweat should save you until your next meal.
Get use to it
– Tough love, I know. If you are new to a diet, the beginning can be a little rough, but I promise once you get further down the road, it won’t be so bad.
– It takes awhile for your body to know that it’s full. Have you ever eaten so much and ten minutes later you feel terrible? Take your time eating and you will eat less.
– Chewing gum can give you the sense that your eating without the calories. Minty gum seems to work better.
Get some caffeine
– Caffeine can help suppress hunger urges. Make a cup of tea or coffee. Just don’t over do it. You shouldn’t consume any more than two strong cups of coffee a day.
Keep food away
– Keep food out of your enviroment. Easy access to snacks will just lead to eating them.
Feeling hungry can be a put a big dent in your diet plans, but knowing how to fight off the hunger urges can be a critcal skill for seeing weight loss success!
Do you have a way you fight hunger urges? Tell me how in the comments below!
Post a comment
Write a comment:
Hunger Management: 19 ways to fight food cravings and win the war on flab by Ted Spiker
With the emergence of quick fix ...
Blogging To Fight Hunger
20 Ways to Lose Weight Healthily
GMO Foods- Do they Really Help to “Stop World Hunger?”
Milestone Post #200! Spanish Potato Garlic Soup for Souper Sunday and Fighting World Hunger with BloggerAid
Five Foods That Fight Hunger Pangs
Cravings.....Why we get them and how to FIGHT them!
Fight Tendonitis the Tasty Way – Mini Turmeric & Tomato Frittatas Recipe
About Health Mavens
puppies lose their teeth
puppies lose teeth
lose baby teeth
Video Health Stories
Advertise With Us
See all the
latest blog posts.
Salmonella Nutrition Bars
Children Staph Infection
How to Reduce LDL
Life Expectancy Emphysema
Itchy Swollen Eyelids
Bone Density Medications
Causes of Swelling
Pregnancy Brown Discharge
Sore Neck Glands
Itchy Rash on Arms
Itchy Throat Cough
Pinched Nerve Neck Symptoms
Burning Sensation During Urination
Blood Clots During Period
Swollen Lymph Node Armpit
Causes of Lump
Causes of Itching
Swollen Lymph Nodes Groin
Signs of Pregnancy Before Missed Period
Causes of Rash
Coughing Up Phlegm
Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes
Early Pregnancy Brown Discharge
Gillian Barre Syndrome
Sore Throat Body Aches
Symptoms of Swelling
Side Effects of Flu Shot
Find a Counselor
Wellsphere does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
See additional information.
Copyright © 2013 Remedy Health Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.