There are so many ways to get rid of your belly fat and you can find plenty of those by searching most of my blog posts on fat loss on here to get your answers but here are my top 10 tips in a nutshell:
1) Be 100% sure and certain that you want to make the shift - you have to be committed to making some changes and some new life choices that may make you feel uncomfortable at first.
2) Write down EVERYTHING that passes your lips including liquid calories (even water).
Log your food to achieve your ultimate fat loss success
3) Include your amount of sleep in the above
Don't Fall Asleep On The Job Cause You Didn't Get Enough The Night Before!
4) MOVE - even on your off/rest days you still need to be active. This might even be walking to the bus stop or getting off a stop early and walking the extra distance. It might even be walking up the street to get lunch instead of going to the shop across the road from work.
5) Remove ALL crap from your house - that way there’s no temptation to snack on it. Probably one of the biggest healthy eating tips you’ll ever get.
6) Limit yourself to 4 cheat meals only a week - no compromise. Enjoy those 4 but don’t exceed them.
7) Exercise using multi-joint exercises like you find in this gym workout routine - so no arm curls or crunches
Get in an interval training routine for your cardio component - no more boring 1 hour runs on the treadmill - yeah!
The Best Interval Training Routine For YOUR Body
9) Cut yourself off from negative influences in your life - work colleagues, “friends”, family members whatever. Yeah, it’s hard but if someone is dragging you down and stopping you from achieveing your best why still hang with them? If they’re blood just limit the amount of time you’re around them.
10) Remember point 1
So there’s your road map.
It doesn’t have to be rocket science, you just gotta be committed to taking the high road.