As this recent discussion shows, there are a myriad reasons why we don't eat healthy foods. One of these is the issue of convenience. Driving a long way to a farmer's market to get fresh organic produce is not workable for some.
However, if sustainable eating does interest you, here are some resources that may help.
1. USDA Farmers Market Directory
2. Local Harvest - Find local farms and farmers markets.
3. Eat Wild - Pasture-based farming
4. Eat Well Guide - Find restaurants, farms, and stores.
5. Heritage Foods - Find restaurants and stores supplying heritage foods.