Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:
Go
Search posts:

Ten Reasons to Throw Out Your Microwave Oven

Posted Nov 11 2008 7:25am 1 Comment
microwave oven dangers
There's a microwave in most homes. People use them for anything from heating water to cooking full meals (think of all the packaged meals that have microwave instruction along with stove top.)

If you care about what your family eats you should care about how the food is cooked.

From the conclusions of Swiss, Russian and German scientific clinical studies, we can no longer ignore the microwave oven sitting in our kitchens.

1). Continually eating food processed from a microwave oven causes long term -- permanent -- brain damage by "shorting out" electrical impulses in the brain [de-polarizing or de-magnetizing the brain tissue].

2). The human body cannot metabolize [break down] the unknown by-products created in microwaved food.

3). Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered by continually eating microwaved foods.

4). The effects of microwaved food by-products are residual [long term, permanent] within the human body.

5). Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all microwaved food is reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit, or the human body absorbs altered compounds that cannot be broken down.

6). The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free radicals when cooked in microwave ovens.

7). Microwaved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths [tumors]. This may explain the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer in America.

8). The prolonged eating of microwaved foods causes cancerous cells to increase in human blood.

9). Continual ingestion of microwaved food causes immune system deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum alterations.

10). Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence.
Comments (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
I recently moved to a new apartment that neither has a microwave nor has room for one...so it's old fashion stove-top heating for me and my loved one.  It took a while to convince him of the benefits but now it's hardly missed.  It's just as easy to stick something on the burner as it was to pop it in the micro and the food tastes better too.  I'm beginning to realize that there is little need for one.  Thanks for posting these reasons.  Do you have any links to the studies??
Post a comment
Write a comment:

Related Searches