Jessica from Awesome.Vegan.Rad. tagged me for a meme, and I have never done one before so here goes.
Link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links.Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 random/weird things about me:
1. I burp. Often. Actually, some might not call it a burp, but a full on belch. However, I never do it in public. And the weird thing is that I am not trying to not do it in public, it just ends up that it doesn't happen. I never burped in my entire life until pregnant with my first child and since then, my oh my have things changed. (This should probably have gone under "gross" facts rather than random, but whatev.)
2. When I was younger I personified practically every item I came in contact with. For instance, if a plastic cup was sitting in the hot car all day I would get very sad that this cup was probably hot and lonely, as if the cup had feelings. Luckily, I have grown out of this.
3. I love teen soap operas. I watch Degrassi: The Next Generation and South of Nowhere every week on The N, even though they are about high school students. I also watch the new 90210 and I think it is pretty good so far although I never watched the original.
4. On the subject of television, I also love cheesy VH1 Reality Shows. It all started with Flavor of Love then moved on to I Love New York, New York Goes to Hollywood, I Love Money, Real Chance of Love. I know that these are disgusting shows really but I can't help it. It is a guilty pleasure.
5. Some say I am a clean freak, although I would just say that they are dirty. I am not as bad as I used to be since when you have children it is impossible to keep everything perfectly clean every second, but I do the best I can.
6. In asking Phil for advice on the last two random/weird things about me he said I should mention that we always keep our doors/windows locked even when we are home. I think that is normal, but I guess to some people it isn't. Personally, I don't care where you live, you should always keep your house locked up. Crime is everywhere and I don't think I am paranoid, just aware.
7. Some think I may be weird because I am a "gamer" and also a woman. Phil and I own every modern system and when the kids are in bed and I have no school work, gaming is an activity that we like to do. That's right Jean Claude Van-Damme, you are never too old for video games, so there!
I am not going to tag anyone because I am too lazy to see who has already been tagged but if you have not been tagged and would like to do this meme, please do and let me know so I can see what kind of freak you really are.