1. Write 11 random facts about yourself2. Answer the 11 questions given by the blogger who nominated you3. Create 11 new questions4. Nominate 11 bloggers and mention them in the post
5. Thank the blogger who nominated you and tell the bloggers you've nominated
So, 11 random facts about me...
1. I love reading novels - especially chick lit and middle grade fiction (mainly because I enjoy writing the latter ).
2. Red used to be my favorite color, but now it's becoming blue.
3. The walls of my bedroom at home are still pink. Thank God my mom wouldn't let me get the hot pink I wanted when I was twelve...it would probably be pretty torturous to still live in a Barbie box.
4. I have two awesome sisters, a little one and a big one.
1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
My favorite place to revisit again and again is Germany (Niedersachsen!) but I'd still really like to see Paris, Italy, and Fiji.
2. What is your favourite bizarre food combo?
All of my food combos are probably bizarre to someone. I think sweet potato with chocolate and peanut butter is amazing and then there are those delightful yogurt messes...
3. Night in with movies and candy OR night out with on the town?
Definitely night in with movies and ICE CREAM :) How is that even a question?
4. What is something adventurous/spontaneous that you have done lately?
I tried snorkeling for the first time over break. It was really fun!
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Gross body sounds - like people sniffing, coughing, and clearing their throats incessantly in the library - when I'm trying to study.
6. What is something you are afraid of?
Vomit(ing). It freaks me out.
7. Dog person or cat person?
8. What is your favourite alcoholic beverage (or non-alcoholic if you don't drink)?
I love tea. For celebrations, I guess I'll go with sparkling cider (and my favorite soda is ginger ale).
9. If you could live in any other city, which would it be?
New York!!! Or Los Angeles or London.
10. Where is your favourite place that you have traveled to so far?
11. You are making a sandwich and can only include your 4 favourite ingredients. Go!
Thickly sliced whole grain bread, lots of peanut butter, honey, and something for crunch - this is cheating (since it's two) but wheat germ and walnuts on that = AMAAAAZING.
Instead of nominating some other bloggers (because I just can't ever follow the rules) I encourage all of you to answer some of the questions in the comments below! I'm also not going to ask any questions, as I'd rather hear what question you want to answer.
Feel free to participate on your blogs, too (leave the link if you do, I'd love to read your response)!