1 Large cabbage ½ kilogram of Boca Ground Crumbles
1 1/4 cups Long grain white rice
Red Hungarian Paprika
3 Large fresh garlic cloves pressed
2 small cans of contadina tomato paste
1 kilogram Saurkraut
Oil and flour
1. Remove the cabbages core. Separate the leaves and boil uncovered. 5 minutes or until soft enough for rolling. Let dry .
2. Combine the Boca Ground Crumbles, rice, eggs and spices, mixing with your hands. Spread out a leaf of cabbage and put around 2 tablespoons of mixture in the center. Fold the sides up and roll the ends. Continue this process with the rest of the cabbage.
3. In a pot, start adding chopped cabbage with sauerkraut. Then add the the stuffed cabbage. Put one otherr layer of chopped cabbage and sauerkraut on that, then another layer of stuffed cabbage. Keep going doing this till your out of stuffed cabage.
4. Add tomato saft, and the water. Simmer for one and half hour.
5. Make roux. 1 tablespoon of oil, 1 tablespoon of flour, paprika