There are just so many little things that are making me happy today!
1. I’m headed back to Ohio today (like basically right now) and I’m so excited. I’m having a wedding shower on Saturday which honestly makes me feel a liiiiittle bit spoiled. (In a good way. There is a good way, right?)
This is an old picture of me, my grandma, and my mom. (Thanks for taking the picture, Dad!) I’m lucky to have so many wonderful family & friends. I can’t wait to see them all.
2. I’m back on a protein shake kick lately. It had been awhile, but Fitmark sent me a fancy lunch bag thing and it came with a little protein shaker so naturally I had to try it out. The lunch bag itself is super nice. Two big containers (perfect for a big salad and some other snacks) and the shaker bottle even has a compartment for vitamins. I know, they thought of everything.
This smoothie was almond milk + banana + mango + vanilla protein powder. It tasted awesome. I want another.
3. After a few days of anxiously awaiting the package, our new TV stand arrived! Alex and I put it together last night, and it looks pretty darn good.
Our apartment is coming along nicely. I can’t wait until I get to live there!
4. I’m having a DIY spa day with Alexa & Annie. It’s going to be marvelous.
I’ve had a few new nail polish shades that I’ve been dying to try out, so I’m excited to have some time to play with them! Plus, catching up on girl stuff while doing girl things is basically the best.
5. Speaking of new beauty products, I got a box from Julep and I’m loving this peach blush.