Hello, how are you enjoing your Thursday? Thanksgiving anyone? Well, definitely not for me, still this day is quite enjoyable. I attended two zumba classes (and I have to say I am seeing a bit of improvement in my moves, I don´t look like a tree in a wind anymore ) and did quite a lot of work for school. And ate this:
Yeah, nothing´s better than a lot of random stuff thrown in one bowl, is it?
Also I received two amazing awards from very special blogger friends:
Leelu from A new start today gave me the Liebster Blog Award. A German award, how cool is that?
Thank you so much girl! I am passing this award on these 5 great girls (maybe you ahve already received the award, then consider yourself extra special :
Moreover, Maxime gave me the Versatile Blogger Award! I shall tell you 7 random things about myself and nominate 15 other bloggers. So here we go:
1. When I was a kid, my favorite meal was cooked cabbage and potatoes. I haven´t had this meal since I was cca 12 years old, and I think I have already eaten enough cabbage for the rest of my life
2. One of my big dreams is to write a book and become a famous writer. Well, I think it´s not going to happen, but we all can have our dreams
3. I used to hate taking pictures, actually when I got a camera as a Christmas gift a couple years ago, I was pretty disappointed I think it is one of the main reasons why my pictures look so bad – no experience in taking pictures for the most part of my life!
4. My favorite school subjects were Math and Science. I didn´t like Arts at all, which is strange, because I love painting so much!
5. I work with kids and the funny thing is I spent quite a part of my pre-work life telling people I didn´t like kids at all
6. If you want to make me happy, buy me a tea. My tea collection is huge and moments when I don´t have a tea in my hand are very rare
7. I love learning new languages. When I have a bit of free time, I often open a language book and start learning a new language!
Ok, it was quite hard to think of 7 thinks I haven´t told you already, but I did it!
Now I should nominate the other bloggers, but you know what? Just take a look at my blogroll and consider all the persons there being tagged!
I have some more work to do, so I´ll leave you now and I hope you all have the very best day! Bye